New here, down 25.8, 200 more go to 😐

Options
I’m struggling with being active. I’ve got the healthy eating and water intake down pat. The motivation is lacking on exercising. It’s so daunting. 😏

Replies

• RichardG156
    RichardG156 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Start small, and every day do little more. Dont worry about anyone else. Set yourself a goal, then edge a lottle closer to it every day. Stick at it.
  • gia_incognito
    gia_incognito Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the lack of motivation! Sometimes you just have to drive to the gym and walk in and even if you put in ten minutes it's still worth it! Feel free to add me, I enjoy motivating people bc it's a good reminder for myself too :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Try a few different activities and see if you find something you love (or at least is the least objectionable). Swimming can be a great place to start. Kickboxing or self-defense classes may interest you. There are so many options. That may change over time. Plus, you don't have to exercise to lose weight. Diet is the main driver.
  • Bahamaria
    Bahamaria Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jump rope is so awesome also dancing i play songs especially reggae on my phone and listen to about 4 or 5 songs and dance and that’s about 30 minutes and good burn