Supervising pool time
    j6djhyhpmu7n.jpg

Staring at @AliNouveau 's legs. lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Up with coffee and on the road for about 8 hours and finally home. Had driven all over America but never done east to west like this. Think everyone should take 10 days and drive coast to coast at least once in their life.

I wish I had 10 days for a road trip.

Gotta make that time. America is amazing.

If I had known sooner that you were in KC, I would have come down to have some bbq with you! It was seriously just a skip and a jump for me to get there.

Wait.. is everyone in KC now that I went back to my home away from home? How unfair.
  • ballerbryan
    ballerbryan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just finished binge watching all of Sherlock Holmes... not sure what to do next with my life
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Contemplating deleting fb because it’s only people I know in real life and l have a huge family that always want me for something, usually problem solving or that someone to confide in so I’m always caught in The middle or sorting someone out and I just need to learn to find some me time and cut away from it all 🙉🙈🙊 😴
  • New2ket0
    Options
    I'm calling this done.. so I guess I'll move on to something else.

172x1nmlfbdn.jpg
    😍 love it!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Up with coffee and on the road for about 8 hours and finally home. Had driven all over America but never done east to west like this. Think everyone should take 10 days and drive coast to coast at least once in their life.

If I had known sooner that you were in KC, I would have come down to have some bbq with you! It was seriously just a skip and a jump for me to get there.

Wait.. is everyone in KC now that I went back to my home away from home? How unfair.

Well, I am a couple hours away fom KC but go there a few times a year. Would have made the drive, it's a straight easy shot.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

172x1nmlfbdn.jpg

That's amazing! You're verrrryyyyy talented! 👍
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Well, I am a couple h0urs away fom KC but go there a few times a year. Would have made the drive, it's a straight easy shot.

Dang, I just spent a month there because I'm from a teeny tiny town nearby. I did however eat plenty of Gates, Jack Stack and Stroud's.. so I filled up on "things I missed from KC" while I was there. :smile:
  • KosmosKitten
    edited July 2018
    Options
    New2ket0 wrote: »

172x1nmlfbdn.jpg
    😍 love it!

:blush: Glad you like it!
    81Katz wrote: »

172x1nmlfbdn.jpg

That's amazing! You're verrrryyyyy talented! 👍

Thank you. :blush:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Ughhh, this makes me very bummed. I had Gates BBQ right there. Would have loved to meet!

We would have had fun and probably way too many beers!

Don't be bummed. We will do it next time or if I make it back to AZ we will have that pizza and beer you're always bragging about. Maybe even have it on 4 wheelers by the lake. 😜😜😂😂😂
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Well, I am a couple h0urs away fom KC but go there a few times a year. Would have made the drive, it's a straight easy shot.

Dang, I just spent a month there because I'm from a teeny tiny town nearby. I did however eat plenty of Gates, Jack Stack and Stroud's.. so I filled up on "things I missed from KC" while I was there. :smile:

Omg, I LOVE Stroud's. We have one here now but it's not the same. The first time I went to Stroud's in KC my older brother had me convinced that we had to pick out our own chicken and pluck it before they cooked it, I almost walked out till he and my dad couldn't hold it together any longer.

Gates is awesome too. I haven't had Jack Stack in years but craving some now!
  • New2ket0
    Options
    Making spaghetti meatballs for my son 🙄 no rest for the wicked 00.25 here right now 😔
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Omg, I LOVE Stroud's. We have one here now but it's not the same. The first time I went to Stroud's in KC my older brother had me convinced that we had to pick out our own chicken and pluck it before they cooked it, I almost walked out till he and my dad couldn't hold it together any longer.

Your brother is a cruel, cruel person. :lol:

We went to the original location, so always good. :smile:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Feeling cruddy.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Your brother is a cruel, cruel person. :lol:

We went to the original location, so always good. :smile:

Lol my brother is a butthead!

Yes, we always go to the original location as well. I love the atmosphere there.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Lounging in bed.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Realizing that if I want to sleep in my bed tonight that I'm going to have to put sheets on it.. eventually.