Keep at it !!! I have logged almost a year straight!

Options
I wanted to give hope to those who never get to their Goal. I have logged everyday now for almost a year. If I cheated or now total amount. At close to a year I am down 84 pounds. By 1200 cal. I have been unable to exercise had to have a total right hip done and in two months I will be having a total left. I waited 4 years to long for the surgery lived with pain. Hoping listing the Weight would improve my hips so no surgery. No go with arthritis..... I hadn’t weighed my self in a month or 6 weeks as I hit a wall and weight wasn’t changing. Stayed on the 1200 keep tracking. Weighted myself down 24 more pounds. Bad part is you don’t see in your head yet ... takes a while. I haven’t Weighted this since I was 16 I am now 62. Hang in there it works love this application. My BMI is at the low normal for my height.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!