Trying again

Options
Its been since 2015, the last time I was on here. Started 3 weeks ago dieting, down 14 from 292 to 278. Now have to get serious..wish me luck.

Replies

• SummerDust
    SummerDust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck, baby steps you got this ! You can add me if tou need motivation or support <3
  • lizzygibbs2012
    lizzygibbs2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! You only fail when you give up. We can do this! 🤗
    I started The 5th of this month at 296. I am now 286. I just installed this app again to track my progress and count my calories. I was eating way over the recommended calorie requirement, so I am hoping to see more if a change in my weight loss. I am also IF. I eat from 12pm-8pm ans I drink about 2 gallons of water a day.
    Please add me as a friend, i would love to be support for you (and hopefully you for me) on this journey. ❤
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    u can do this feel free to add me
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Trying and relying on luck brings you back again and again and again. Getting serious about weightloss means that you stop trying, and start doing. In order to lose weight, you have to eat less for a long time. In order to eat less for a long time, you need discipline. In order to have discipline, you need a diet/exercise regimen that you find quite easy to stick to.
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good for you...back at it too. Nothing works better for me!