Any TurboFire workout ladies out there??

Options
Hi Everyone,
Just signed up with Myfitnesspal and working out with TurboFire and drinking shakeology. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that's doing the same thing?

Replies

• dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Faithfully doing both!!!! Love it!
  • ARMYWIFEKAT2011
    Options
    me too...only on day 3 and today is my rest day...can't wait till tomorrow :)
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You will love it and it brings great results. Are you working out in Wowy? Maybe we can meet up there if you workout in the morning...
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,407 Member
    Options
    I do both, and also run and CLX. Love Chalene!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire last week, I LOVE it!
  • upthegrm
    upthegrm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Inferno last Friday and will be done tomorrow and then I start the real program. Inferno's been great so far, I'm exhausted but I'm starting to see some slight results.
  • ARMYWIFEKAT2011
    Options
    still figuring out how about the whole wowy thing works. I do workout in the morning right before the kids wake up and after i have my yummy shakeology :) would love to check in through wowy will have to play around with it some more :)
  • sharper43
    sharper43 Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody Coach. And I'm on Day 36 of TurboFire and on Day 30 of Shakeology!! I feel amazing! :D
  • sharper43
    sharper43 Posts: 109
    Options
    Oh let me leave you my WOWY profile name - sharper43
    look me up and we can be workout buddies!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    I'm into my 11th week of TurboFire. :-) I love it AND Chalene! I'm going to be continuing through to the 20 week program with the advanced classes. I plan on doing a second round but as a hybrid with ChaLEAN Extreme.

Feel free to add me as an accountability partner. :-) My Beachbody name is the same as my MFP username.
  • BlackBombshell
    Options
    I'm starting Week 3 of Turbofire Prep and I'm also taking Shakeology daily. I have already lost 5.6 pounds! Whoo hoo ! I plan on jumping into to the regular program once I finish the Prep schedule. I usely workout the evening on WOWY. My beachbody name is BlackBombshell. Hope to workout with you soon, feel free to add my as a buddy !
  • kbeakley
    Options
    I just ordered TurboFire and should have it Monday. In the meantime I have my friend's DVDs so I can start Inferno (have to lose at least 10lbs by October) and get going!

I'm starting tomorrow! I'm a bit scared as I'm not close to being athletic but I'm excited too!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    YES!!

I ♥ TurboFire and Shakeology!! I feel magnificent!

Feel free to add me on WOWY too! (FeeningFITness)
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started Shakeology 7/15 and Turbofire on 8/11... also on week 2 of C25K - loving my results... so much so that i think I wanna be a beachbody coach - if I can do this, I assure you that ANYONE can! I am currently down 18" and 10.5 pounds (1.75' and 2.2lb since adding Turbofire last week!)! I LOVE the energy of Turbofire - most FUN workout I have done - ever!
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've been working out with Chalene and all things Turbo (Turbo Jam, Turbo Kick and now Turbo Fire) since 2006 and because of all of that I've lost over 65lbs. Because of all the success I had, I also became a Beachbody coach and now I'm a faithful Shakeology drinker as well! (My favorite dessert is actually taking a serving of plain Chobani yogurt and mixing a packet of Chocolate Shakeology to mix in. If you just stir it up in a bowl, it turns into a really delicious mousse!) If you do go into WOWY, you can find me (dreamangel18) in there most mornings, but occasionally in the afternoon.

Turbo Fire is KILLER and I can't wait to go home and get my Fire 45 EZ on :)
  • acrossblue
    Options
    Wha-! The energy in these responses! Looking into this TurboFire business, and it sounds pretty amazing, but-
    Is it worth the cost? REALLY? I need some honest feedback before forking the cash over.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Wha-! The energy in these responses! Looking into this TurboFire business, and it sounds pretty amazing, but-
    Is it worth the cost? REALLY? I need some honest feedback before forking the cash over.

I'm NOT a BB coach and LOVE TF!! Seriously! It's a great workout and I've had great results. Not to mention it's fun....
  • dreamangel18105
    Options
    It's 100% worth every penny. Beachbody has a money-back guarantee too, so if you don't care for it, you can return it. But honestly, out of all the people I know that have "bought it to try it," not one has sent it back. Everyone is in love with TurboFire :) If you like the high energy and you like cardio and/or kickboxing that's a little "funky and different," you'll LOVE Chalene and TurboFire! Plus, buying it through Beachbody for the full costs guarantees you get the FULL program (no missing or messed up DVDs), the full nutrition plan, all the supplemental materials, all the customer service support, community support AND that money back guarantee. People have been known to buy used copies or *cough* non legal *cough* copies, but you can't guarantee what you're getting with those, and if you don't like it...you're stuck with it!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire after seeing the infomercial three mornings in a row. I figured, if after 3 mornings of seeing this infomercial, I still wanted it... I should get it:) really excited to start!
  • dreamangel18105
    Options
    I've had TurboFire since it came out and I STILL watch the infomercial when it comes on :) Haha I guess that's how you know you LOVE your workout!