New to Keto

Options
Hi all! I am new to keto and my fitness pal, I welcome any tips and tricks :)

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Same here, well the keto part anyway. I was eating pretty healthy anyway without sugars so all I needed to do was dial back carbs and increase fats.
  • CiTyTiLiDie67
    CiTyTiLiDie67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can lose quite a bit and i was less bloated but I'll be honest it made me miserable. im sticking with balanced meals and counting cals and I'm back at the gym. each to their own. Good luck flower :)
  • hjsportsed1
    hjsportsed1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have been doing Keto since March and have lost almost 60 pounds. Set your macros and track everything you eat. I do 70% fat, 25% protein and 5% carbs.
  • aboer7372
    aboer7372 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've started at the gym as well, and am hoping this will be more of a kick start for me. I've heard both the good and the bad. Fingers crossed.
  • spoiledrottenk
    spoiledrottenk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto but can't wait to get started. Where do I get the food list

• aboer7372
    Options
    https://www.ruled.me/ketogenic-diet-food-list/

Also, Pinterest is very helpful.
  • aboer7372
    Options
    Good luck. I have been doing Keto since March and have lost almost 60 pounds. Set your macros and track everything you eat. I do 70% fat, 25% protein and 5% carbs.

OMG that's great! Congrats!!!! My macros are pretty much the same, for me I need a meal plan, which I find a little more difficult on Keto. I'm assuming it will get easier as I go. Do you mind me asking what a typical food day is like for you?