1 day at a time right ๐Ÿ˜’

Options
I lost 100 pounds and have gained back 40...Emotional eating at its best. Need support and Motivation.

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place!
  • fantastic1986
    fantastic1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yea I've to tell off the wagon on several occasions, but this time I'm too motivated to give up so easily... It's a lifestyle...
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You are totally right. And do not beat yourself up too much if you have a bad day here or there. Just wake up tomorrow with the resolve to have a better outcome.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    So it goes sometimes, even when we are dedicated we still sidetracked by something or someone. Hey if you want support you can add
    me this fit life is more of a journey a lifestyle we have to stay true to
  • stfpa
    stfpa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    At least you stopped yourself before you gained the full 100 (or more) back. Thatโ€™s a good thing! After losing 100 pounds, losing 40 should be light work. You got it :-)
  • SlackerGoneRogue
    SlackerGoneRogue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One day at a time for sure! I am also an emotional eater and have fluctuated weight since puberty. It's easy to tear yourself down for fallbacks but it's important to remember all the accomplishments you've had along the way. Those don't get discredited!! Getting back on your feet and back into healthy habits is another accomplishment to make!
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Why you emotional?
    Get those people out your circle if they donโ€™t change.
    You know you can replace them easy.....