What's for lunch?

Options
Anybody having something super tasty for lunch? I'm about to chow down on some yummy chili I made! :D

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    im just super jealous you live in AUS..i so badly want to go visit ;) i had a sandwich with smoked turkey breast, and jellied cranberry sauce on top..super yummy
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was organised last night, and make my self a yummy salad - roast pumpkin, walnuts, lettuce, tomato, cold roast pork with a mayo-lemon juice-white balsamic vingear dressing - delicious!!!!!!! not sure how many calories though... but still yum!!!!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Yum!

Haha yeah... I love Aus! So happy to be living here... definitely take a trip here if you can!
  • caitobabe
    Options
    I just made Sean and I a bagel thin sandwich with some cheese , tomato and avocado:) oh I bought some cottage cheese so I can make bagel thin avo and cottage cheese, your recipe;)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I just made Sean and I a bagel thin sandwich with some cheese , tomato and avocado:) oh I bought some cottage cheese so I can make bagel thin avo and cottage cheese, your recipe;)

YUM! I wish they had bagel thins in Aus! Have to use english muffins instead!
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Will be eating tomorrow:

1/2 c canteloupe
    1/2 c. NF cottage Cheese
    one HUGE spring salad with almonds, cucumber and Thai Tuna!
  • caitobabe
    Options
    I had vegatarian quinoa chili today ... pretty good and easy to make... pre bought veg chili, chick peas, veggies and quinoa:)