New to Site

Options
Hi Everyone!!!

I'm new to this site. I've been a member on my phone for about 15 days and now I'm looking for friends to encourage and to help encourage me on this journey! I have around 125 to lose and I'm ready to make it happen.

Please hit me up whenever you guys can! Looking forward to being future friends :) BTW, I'm 35 and would love to meet people around my age or at least age appropriate. Hope you understand!
joy

Replies

• mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet ya. Been on this site about 3 months now and it has worked out great for me. 31 year old mother of 3 kids. I still have at least 50 more lbs to lose, maybe more depending on how that goes. I know you'll be able to reach your goal, you have a great attitude about it. Good luck on your journey.
    Michelle (mikey)
  • joyjoy12
    Options
    Thanks so much for your encouragement! I've gotten about 7 requests so far and that's so nice. I see that I'm going to really like it on here :)
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am 32, and I have been on for almost a month and I have lost a little over 10 pounds so far! This is a wonderful place where you will find great people with lots of encouragement!!
  • onefatellaphant
    Options
    Hi, Joy-- welcome to mfp! I, too, am pretty new to the community but I've found everyone to be very friendly & positive. I could always use more friends though. =) Lookin' forward to getting to know you and following your journey. Good luck!
  • jnrgreene
    jnrgreene Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would like to be your friend! I have used the app on my ipod for a while, but it would be nice to have more friends. :)
  • joyjoy12
    Options
    You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the love! Can't wait to go on this journey with you all :)