Im doing a colon cleanse..

Options
Today I have started my first colon cleanse. Me and my best friend went up to the Sunflower Shop and bought the Total Body Rapid Cleanse and a bottle of Omega 3 fish oils. I chose this cleanse because it only takes a week to finish rather than 14-30 days. I will keep you guys updated on if it works and what it has done for me.

Replies

• jenerik
    Options
    Today I have started my first colon cleanse. Me and my best friend went up to the Sunflower Shop and bought the Total Body Rapid Cleanse and a bottle of Omega 3 fish oils. I chose this cleanse because it only takes a week to finish rather than 14-30 days. I will keep you guys updated on if it works and what it has done for me.
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    Always wondered why people do this. Could someone explain the reason for this.
  • kimmaboo
    Options
    well they say it clears out all the build up in your colin so it works more efficiently and they say you can have quite a bit of build up and can loose 6+ lbs by doing one that there is no other way to rid there are two kinds of cleanse the coloinic and a dietary kind i have never tried one just heard about them
  • drewzaun
    drewzaun Posts: 111
    Options
    Honestly most people just don't have that much gunk in there. Also, there is a ton of necessary bacteria and enzymes and other things that are required to digest certain foods, get the most out of the foods we eat, and make our digestive systems more efficient. Using these "cleanse" products often wipes out the good flora in your gut. This is simply not good.

As a weight loss tool, this is just another gimmick. In fact given the facts above it may even be counter productive. You will lose weight at first because you will be just renting the food you eat for a short time, if you get my meaning.

If you eat a balanced diet with the proper amount of dietary fiber your insides will be clean and healthy, and that is free. Well, not free but you gotta eat, you don't have to live on Go Lightly...
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with that brand, but I definitely believe in the power of cleansing. I do the perfect cleanse it is a 7 day program and I like it very well.