Goal 'gift'

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
Just wondering if any of you have a special treat that you are going to buy for yourself when you get to goal or even along the way. I was thinking that this http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP04914&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287458-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+ would make a great goal gift.

Replies

• Tallulahbelle2011
    Tallulahbelle2011 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love it! It's stunning! I want a tattoo on my ribs.......now just got to find my ribs :laugh:
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have a Goal Gift all planned out.... It's just that the wife may torpedo it once I reach goal...

A Harley Dyna Wide Glide!

I had motorcycles in high school and college. I still have my old leather jacket. Once I reach my goal I should be able to fit into, then off to buy my motorcycle!
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options
    hey i think a goal gift is a fantastic idea!! i havent got one planned as such, however im just so looking forward to going shoppign and not feel/look horrible buying clothes :D i have been resisting buying stuff until i get there. x
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    A Mini Cooper...vroom
  • Amsily
    Amsily Posts: 11
    Options
    I am going to book a cruise! :wink:
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    Def set little goals and reward yourself. You have been working hard and deserve something nice. No one else is going to reward you - this has to be for yourself.

I set little goal gifts. So if I loose 10 pounds I can spend $100. If I loose 20 pounds I can spend $200, ect.

-10 new shoes for the gym
    -20 teeth whitening
    -30 a jewelry chest
    -100 Lasik eye surgery

ect
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm doing mini goals so my first one is a facial when I reach and maintain for 2 weeks, then I will set up more mini goals the one after that will be a massage, then maybe a day trip or a special restaurant trip that I've been staying away from because of the diet. When I reach my full weight loss which is a whole lot of pounds, I'm going on maintenance and if I can maintain for a year I will have surgery to remove excess skin that is my goal and my gift to me!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want a personal trainer.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my husband said he would by me some diamond earrings!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I went to Jos A Bank and bought me 4 form fitting suits. I'm the envy of my wife.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just bought plane tickets to Vegas :D
  • loviebear26
    loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal gift will be a wedding dress, a beautiful wedding and an awesome honeymoon in a sexy bikini! :o)
  • jett0206
    jett0206 Posts: 58
    Options
    Today I bought myself a new bag for losing 19 pounds, well it was supposed to be for losing 20 pounds but the bag was on sale today so I bought it. :flowerforyou:
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I think my goal gift will be just not being fat anymore! lol. I truly haven't thought of anything like that....But hubby did tell me the other day, that if when I get to where I want to be weight-wise, that if I decide it'd make me feel better about myself in the end, he'll figure out a way to make sure I can have the excess skin I'll have, removed. It doesn't matter much to him, but he knows it bothers me....I'm not foolin' myself into thinking it WON'T be there after 200-240 lbs of weight loss. =/
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    Unfortunately being skinnier will not make me richer... so no goal gifts for me :(
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Haven't decided but i would like a hip tattoo. Just have to be willing to show it
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I have decided that every 10 pounds I will do something for me....

Today was haircut...which btw I hate it! I have to go back tomorrow and have her fix it so it doesn't look so mullety But it was for me!!!

at 20 pounds I haven't decided yet but am thinking pedicure!
  • crmhaske
    crmhaske Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal gift is a new latin costume that shows off some skin. I ballroom dance, and my latin costumes now need to cover everything up so I usually go with a skirt and some kind of cover-all top. I'm thinking all go with something along these lines :D : http://cgi.ebay.com/LATIN-SALSA-BALLROOM-COMPETITION-DRESS-SIZE-M-VL104A-/180636354545?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0ec407f1
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking lasic eye surgery is a great idea. But as another person mentioned, losing weight does not equal more money lol.
  • leezanicole
    Options
    My goal gift will be new clothes! Because I will actually be able to wear the cute clothes without worrying about how fat I look. I am so ready for that day!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!