Again??? Ugh!

Options
nancie2248
nancie2248 Posts: 2 Member
Can't believe I'm here again! Hope this is my last start and I can maintain. Would like to lose 20 pounds and gain strength.

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancie

At least you are continuing to try, that is better than many. I am back again too! Feel free to add me as a friend. Maybe we can kick this thing together.
  • Saraw0520
    Saraw0520 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am back again, as well! I lose, get comfortable with partial loss, then gain again. I have done this roller coaster a few times and am hoping that this time sticks. At least we are here, which means we are at least still willing to make the attempt, and have a headstart in the game!
  • nancie2248
    nancie2248 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes, the only way we won't get there is when we stop trying!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Same here. So frustrated that I had lost 55lbs and now I went up 30 ugh. I’m dealing much better with emotions so that’s a plus. I need to get back in logging in my food and start exercising again. Easier said than done but you are all right....at least we are here (again). We need to keep trying!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Hoping and trying is exactly what makes you start and stop and restart. Weight management is balancing calories in/out over time. That's the process every body and everybody is subject to. How to do it, is the part that is totally up to you.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm always here, regardless if I'm losing, maintaining, or gaining. Maybe that's one thing you could try to catch a regain early if it happens in the future.