Favourite low calorie but amazing meal recipes?

Options
MeganReid1991
MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
Need more lower calorie healthy but awesome tasting meal ideas!
Right now one of my favourites is Burrito bowls. I use chicken, black beans, corn, peppers, onion, salsa, hot sauce and a bit of Mexican rice!!
So amazing and I can make it for around 400 calories!
Some other favs are Greek salad, protein style burgers and cashew chicken lettuce wraps!

I’m a foodie I need my food to taste amazing!

Replies

• tobylou78
    tobylou78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious the Burrito bowls. I might look into making this later on for myself. I actually am a lover of overnight oats. 30g of porridge oats. 100g of fat free greek yogurt and 50 g blueberries. 256 calories. Totally delicious. Some days I add in raspberries if I have them. And I use frozen. :smile:
  • hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    jdimtlasdp8f.jpg
  • hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Chicken tikka Masala on cauliflower rice. Around 500 calories
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My current obsession is shrimp stir-fry with stir-fry veggies over cauliflower rice. I'm not sure what the calories are, but I know shrimp isn't that high-cal and neither are the vegs. The bulk of the calories would be from the stir-fry sauce.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    hookahbinx wrote: »
    jdimtlasdp8f.jpg

Do you have a recipe?
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I am baking a lot of shrimp lately. 15 minutes on 425-ish, vary up the flavour profile and veg to go with. Most veg will cook in that time with it if you chop it appropriately. And it's so low cal that if you load up on the veg you have some room for a tbsp of butter, add some Old Bay and mmmmmyes.