Lost 110lbs on Weight Watchers... but here for the last 20!!

Options
Hello! I’ve lost a bunch with WW, but I feel like I need something more to take me the last 20 lbs to goal. I’ve been bobbing around with the same 5lbs for 6 months now, so I decided to start double-tracking with MFP. Just having visibility on total calorie intake vs output, data on macros and nutrition has helped immensely. In two weeks with MFP, I’ve lost 3.6lbs! Looking for any tips/tricks, especially with how to get your macros in alignment. I’m still getting too many carbs and not enough protein and fat in a day. Thanks!!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome,

It took me some time to tweak my macros to where I want them. Since it sounds like you have a few weeks of data now take a look and figure out where you are heavy in carbs. Say you eat a bagel every morning, maybe try subbing scrambled eggs for that. Its a bit of a process, but it can be done.

I like to give new memebers this link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1234699/logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide/p1

It covers accurate logging and some of the tools in MFP that help make logging easier.

~best wishes on your journey

• simplypositive01
    simplypositive01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! A fellow ww here! My last day is tomorrow. I was able to lose 90 pounds with th wold program but freestyle really messed with my groove. Sending you success vibes! You're doing fantastic already!