What's your favorite healthy food/meal?!

Options
Hey guys! What is your favorite healthy food/meal/snack?

Right now my favorite snack would HAVE to be the Weight Watchers English Toffee Crunch Bars! (100 calories and low fat!)

P.S Add me! (:

Replies

• pkv4
    pkv4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    strawberries! they are so yummy and yet so few calories
  • OlibecaMom
    Options
    Jicama! I swear I'm addicted to it!!!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    mmm those sound delish....Ive been eating the cookies & cream skinny cows but those are 150 cal. so I think I'm gonna try those.
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    My snack it a Peppridge farm 100 calorie deli flat with a Tbs of nutella. Mmmm
    My fave recipe I just found a couple of days ago is Chicken Slaw Salad from Betty Crocker's website. It's super yummy!
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Granny Smith apples with crunchy peanut butter. Mmmmmmm! Oh, and a big glass of Dark Chocolate Almond Milk to wash it down!
  • jmessgirl
    jmessgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    100 calorie thomas's English muffins
    100 calorie popcorn
    And homemade smoothies =]
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    For breakfast, I like to make yogurt parfaits with vanilla yogurt, granola, and fruit such as raspberries and strawberries.
    For lunch or dinner, I make my pizza alternative with pita bread, low-fat cheese, and fresh tomatoes.
  • mommacan
    Options
    watermelon and strawberries.
  • lorriann72
    lorriann72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here is my favourite light meal that is a real tumy filler and around 370calories (depending on what bread you use)
    ... 2 poached eggs on 2 pieces of toast with 1/2 a can of plum tomatoes :smile:

It is perfect for those days where you have run a little over on breakfast or lunch :wink:
  • PinkZeppelin
    Options
    Dannon Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt. I put it in the freezer about 10 minutes before I eat it and it tastes so delicious.
  • italianissima
    italianissima Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with natural peanut butter!
    oatmeal with unsweetened applesauce and lots of cinnamon- it tastes like apple pie!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i love turkey burgers!!
  • superawesomesarah
    Options
    I don't follow an atkins diet by any means but they make some delicious bars that are high in fiber and sugar free, my favorite is the chocolate caramel mousse bar 120 calories 9g fiber.

I also love to buy frozen mixed berries and eat them with some cold soy milk on top, its as good as ice cream to me. :)
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Lately, when I want chips and salsa, I've been eating the salsa with crisp green apple wedges. It is really good. You could eat a chip for every other apple slice if you must have chips. That way you don't eat as many tortilla chips and you get a serving of fruit in.
  • Mucky_Duck
    Options
    Grilled butternut squash fries. Very tasty but a whole lot more nutritious than fries when I'm hunkering for the chips.
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    Grilled butternut squash fries. Very tasty but a whole lot more nutritious than fries when I'm hunkering for the chips.

That sounds good. Will so have to try this.

I also like grilled squash and zucchini. Super yummy!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Sushi. Yes sushi is healthy.
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    freezer pops
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Healthy Food: Carrots
    Healthy Meal: Any salad, but right now I love Lean Cuisine Parmesan Crusted Fish :happy:
    Healthy Snack: Fat free rice cake with natural peanut butter. Surprisingly a lot tastier than I expected.
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    OATMEAL IN ALL VARIETIES!!
    I eat it for breakfast every single morning. I've recently taken to putting grapes in it instead of raisins to save calories... sometimes I sprinkle in some granola, or I'll slice a banana in it and sprinkle cinnamon on top. It's probably the reason I get out of bed in the morning.