Losing Weight - need support

Options
Hey everyone! So recently I decided to weigh myself since I guess I’ve been putting it off for a while, and it was the heaviest I’ve ever been. I went to the beach the weekend after and I felt very insecure in my bathing suit. It made me realize I really need to change and make a difference for my body. I have trouble eating well and I’m always craving foods and hate working out. Hopefully I can gain some friends for support through my weight loss journey!

Replies

• zombietag8600
    zombietag8600 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started again today stopped using mfp and have gained 30 yes thirty pounds in four years.. back on the wagon so to speak!
  • cyt5016
    cyt5016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started again, too! I was on Weight Watchers for the past two years but now I'm back here.
  • clairehendry
    clairehendry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am useless at losing weight. i know i have to but i cant seem to find the determination.
  • Stephig32502
    Stephig32502 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Just started today for the first time since 2010 - I’m getting older and it’s harder to take off, would love to connect with others who need support and accountability too!! Best of luck to everyone!
  • jbs3710
    jbs3710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thinking about joining weight watchers, but going to try on my own ... AGAIN! Add me!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Eating well will take care of some of those cravings, AND make you more energetic, AND make you lose weight, so I call that a win-win, or even a win-win-win! Tell us why you have trouble with eating well and we'll troubleshoot.