Why marry the cow

Options
Trixtabella
Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
To all those men who say "Why marry the cow when you can get the milk for free"? Here's an update for you......Today 80% of women are against marriage, Why?... Because women realize it's not worth buying an ENTIRE PIG just for a LITTLE SAUSAGE!!! !!!!!!! Keep it going girls---

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    muaaahaaaahaaaa!! I like it, though I don't fall into the 80% that are against, I still like it!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    To all those men who say "Why marry the cow when you can get the milk for free"? Here's an update for you......Today 80% of women are against marriage, Why?... Because women realize it's not worth buying an ENTIRE PIG just for a LITTLE SAUSAGE!!! !!!!!!! Keep it going girls---

LOL....too funny love it!!!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    woop woop
    love it lol.

but my man is worth marrying!
    you get much more than a little sausage!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahahaha! LOVE IT!!!!
  • rave266
    rave266 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It's important to have a good quality sausage though but unfortunately they're hard to find. Cheap ones just shrivel up.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me laugh this early in the morning :laugh:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I say marry a big fat ugly women so that when she leaves you...you don't feel so bad.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    LOL! did sombody say sausage...........
  • laureneva15
    Options
    haha nice!
    i just got rid of a good sausage, shame the rest of him was flake
  • adamtwd88
    Options
    my plan was 'why get married, when you can just have a long term relationship, then if you ever break up you dont lose a bunch of stuff in a divorce!' lol easy :3 x
  • inconversant
    Options
    hahaha, that's great!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options

When I showed this to my BF, he agreed completely and changed his gtalk profile pic to a cute piglet! :laugh:
  • NABrightEyes
    Options
    Wait...I think it's okay for men to say that AND for us woman to say, " You know, I feel the exact same way; why should I buy the whole pig for a little bit of sausage!"
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options

131246461410.jpg