Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If I could do it then, I can do it again.

uocnxukri72j.jpeg

Please add me as a friend. I loved MFP and it worked for me sooo well a couple of years ago. I quit tracking because I had the mindset “if I could just get this weight off, I can be happy and go on living my life” so I did, and I lived, and I gainnneeddd. New flash:: keeping weight off is a life long life changing phenomena. So I’m back. Add me and join me because support is a pillar in this journey.

Replies

• patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    welcome back, you can do this again.
  • drspantis
    drspantis Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome back. You did great. You can do it again. I just came back to MFP too. I haven't had near that big a success like you, but I too am determined to lose and get healthy. Sending you a friend request.
  • jamjarre
    jamjarre Posts: 28 Member
    I'm on the exact same journey. Did really well last year then let it go. Getting back on it now
    bacaf4dkrt53.jpg
  • TheRealKitCat
    TheRealKitCat Posts: 8 Member
    I will add you, seeing your past transformation is a HUGE inspiration in itself and I'm confident you will get back to your goal again soon enough!
  • jgilbey07
    jgilbey07 Posts: 7 Member
    I will add you, seeing your past transformation is a HUGE inspiration in itself and I'm confident you will get back to your goal again soon enough!

Thank you
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Similar story lost a load and last year but haven’t been able to move the needle in the right direction since stopping MFP last year

Now looking to get the last 30Ibs off t1pdb60kzb6c.jpeg
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    you are welcome to add me, the more friends the merrier in my opinion :)