If I could do it then, I can do it again.

Options
uocnxukri72j.jpeg

Please add me as a friend. I loved MFP and it worked for me sooo well a couple of years ago. I quit tracking because I had the mindset “if I could just get this weight off, I can be happy and go on living my life” so I did, and I lived, and I gainnneeddd. New flash:: keeping weight off is a life long life changing phenomena. So I’m back. Add me and join me because support is a pillar in this journey.

Replies

• patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    welcome back, you can do this again.
  • drspantis
    drspantis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You did great. You can do it again. I just came back to MFP too. I haven't had near that big a success like you, but I too am determined to lose and get healthy. Sending you a friend request.
  • jamjarre
    jamjarre Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on the exact same journey. Did really well last year then let it go. Getting back on it now
    bacaf4dkrt53.jpg
  • TheRealKitCat
    TheRealKitCat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will add you, seeing your past transformation is a HUGE inspiration in itself and I'm confident you will get back to your goal again soon enough!
  • jgilbey07
    jgilbey07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will add you, seeing your past transformation is a HUGE inspiration in itself and I'm confident you will get back to your goal again soon enough!

Thank you
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Similar story lost a load and last year but haven’t been able to move the needle in the right direction since stopping MFP last year

Now looking to get the last 30Ibs off t1pdb60kzb6c.jpeg
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me, the more friends the merrier in my opinion :)