Journey so far - still a little further go - total loss 191 lbs

Options
imknight3d
imknight3d Posts: 2 Member
Started my journey of transformation March 2017 after realizing I could not go on at a weight of 402 pounds. Started working out, had several sessions with nutritionist and had gastric sleeve in July 2017. I could not be happier at 211 pounds with more to shed. I never thought that I would be here almost a year and a half ago when I was contemplating an electric mobility vehicle due to my mobility issues. I made the decision not to become victim to my eating and health issues and took charge of my life and I never looked back. I hope my story inspires others to believe...YOU ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!!!!
8d7glylvy2jn.jpg
4ao85umncfht.jpg
wh64cbobbogi.jpg

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
    You look great!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Fab loss - glad you took control. I love that blue dress on you! Keep doing what you're doing
  • chris5602
    chris5602 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger. Congrats to your hard work.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    What you've accomplished is utterly amazing, period. You look soooo GOOD and your nails are POPPING honey...they look so healthy and strong/beautiful--just like you BOOM!
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic work!!! Congratulations!!!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Lots of hard work there. Great job!
  • Pameleaner
    Pameleaner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look just lovely. Wonderful achievement.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! Way to go!
  • TheFutureMrsLewis
    TheFutureMrsLewis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you look so happy and amazing! I get you're so so proud of yourself!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What a way for me to wake up today, seeing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!