Any Aussies out there in the cyberspace?

Options
Hi lady's and gentlemen,

I was wondering if there are any more Aussies out there particularly one's who need to loose more than 100 kg's.
Give us a yell if you are around. I am new on here and feelin' a little lonely. Just a hi is nice.
thanks from tracey

Replies

• kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey,

Not needing to lose 100kgs - but have lost 22kg and looking to lose 5 more :-)
    I am from WA though! Awesome job of making the first step though and feel free to add me!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey!
    im cass living in melbourne. I don't need to lose 100kg but i do need to lose 30kg more. feel free to add me. i'm on here everyday.
  • salbal70
    salbal70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Tracey,
    Good on you for joining MFP. I'm Aussie too and I'm 17kgs down, with another 25-30kgs to go!

Friend me if you want.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm Aussie! But haven't been there for 3 1/2 years... Living in Istanbul at the moment....

I've lost (and kept off) 4kg so far, and I still want to lose another 20-30kg.

Tough journey while i'm moving about between countries every few months, but hey... at lease i'm moving forward. Slowly :-)

Good luck with your journey! You'll be addicted to MFP in no time ;-)
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    yeh, im from NSW...

Ive lost 21kg & still have 19kg to go...
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    yeh, im from NSW...

Ive lost 21kg & still have 19kg to go...
  • Sandy198744
    Options
    Hi guy's and girls,

Thanks for your reply's congratulations to all those who have lost weight.

I feel much better now.

Thanks again From Tracey
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy

I am an Aussie too and I need to lose about half of me....... I live on the Gold Coast and I am new to MFP
  • pinkchoc
    Options
    Hi Im in WA(originally uk) and just joined MFP and have about 25kg i need to lose and need all the help i can get!!!
  • lawrahmck
    Options
    Hi from Adelaide :) I don't have as much to lose but I am a qualified Personal Trainer... so can help with things if you get stuck :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Matilda, from country vic. I too don't have a lot to loose, but any help is good. So feel free to add if you need support.
  • angiedumic
    Options
    Hey,

My names angie, im from sydney. im pretty new too so id welcome your friend request if u like =)
    x
  • disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I;m new too - feel free to add me, I'm in Sydney and need to lose about 30kg