Hello fellow MFP people

Options
Nette_54
Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
I have had MFP on my phone for a few weeks but this is only my second time on the website on my PC. I think MFP is the best thing ever and have been showing it to my friends or people I know who want to lose weight. I hope I succeed in losing heaps of weight

Replies

• dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    This is a great site, I agree. Wishing you lots of luck on your weight lose journey. :)
  • jacksonkm2001
    jacksonkm2001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am new today and think its great too. Not to unlike the w/w layout but free and i wish id found it alot sooner. :happy:
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It has helped me reach my first goal and even though I was happy with that encouraged me to set a new goal which I am now only 2.8 pounds away from. Enjoy and I can hardly wait until I get my phone so I can have MFP with me when I travel.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome, if you have a smart phone and don't have the app on it then download it as it is free and I love that it has a barcode reader on it which is fantastic
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    Hello, welcome welcome!!! I love MFP because it lets you know that you are never alone. I joined in June and it's helped me out tremendously. I'm actually sticking to my exercise/diet plans now! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    It is a great site, making it very fun and super easy to enter your food and exercise. I've been on about 2 weeks, and look forward to getting on MFP every day. Sure beats the old paper journal, and numerous calorie books or web searches for nutrition info. Good luck with your journey and add me as a friend if you'd like.