Ready for the cut!

Options
Hi Everyone,

A year ago I dropped from 250lbs to 210lbs with a lot of hard work and promptly took the year off HA!

Well, not quite. I have been maintaining at 210lbs but am finally ready to drop another 20 - 30 lbs. I'm not uncomfortable at 210 but have a goal of cutting fat an building muscle so I plan on running cycles of 3 weeks of HIIT with full body workouts followed by 3 weeks of heavy weight training with cardio intervals.

The main reason for signing in is to keep me honest with my food intake and join the support community.

Maintaining an honest and strict diet has always been the most difficult part of meeting my nutrition and fitness goals and 90% of the success equation. With the mobile app I no longer have any exuses.

Cheers!!!

Replies

• jodieh06
    jodieh06 Posts: 49
    Options
    you sound like you've got it all under control! :) best of luck
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Cheers Johnny and best of luck on your return to the weight loss realm!!! I'm almost to goal and my body seems to be fighting me for every pound. Been trying to lose the fat surrounding my muscle and let me tell you it has been challenging. Any suggestions send my way:happy:
  • JohnnyStorm
    JohnnyStorm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • JohnnyStorm
    JohnnyStorm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Irene!

Wow, 31lbs is alot! I'm not sure that anything I could offer can beat how well you have aleady done. After all, Nothing succeeds like success.

I think patience when you are getting closer to your goal is key because it's obvious that whatever you have been doing is working.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks but found I have to keep changing my routines to make the dynamics work. Can be daunting at times:ohwell: