LOse some FATTY by ST PATTY 2/17/09

Options
2»

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! :flowerforyou:

Well, I put myself in this challenge with 3 last pounds to lose. These are the same three I've been holding onto since the end of January. I've continued to hit goals and then make new ones prior, but in all honesty, I've come to the realization that I do not think I have any more to lose and I've been forcing myself to do the impossible....SO....I'm dropping out of this challenge. I know if I continue to force any loss within a short period of time, I am only going to frustrate myself.

Therefore........what I am going to focus on is eating my maintenance calories (maybe 250 below) and increase my strength training (my favorite).:bigsmile:

If in the meantime my BMI decides to fall at a perfect 22...then so be it.:happy:

Good luck everyone!

With a hawtie like U can U blame them 3 lbs for not wanting to leave you.
    :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Well, I put myself in this challenge with 3 last pounds to lose. These are the same three I've been holding onto since the end of January. I've continued to hit goals and then make new ones prior, but in all honesty, I've come to the realization that I do not think I have any more to lose and I've been forcing myself to do the impossible....SO....I'm dropping out of this challenge. I know if I continue to force any loss within a short period of time, I am only going to frustrate myself.

Therefore........what I am going to focus on is eating my maintenance calories (maybe 250 below) and increase my strength training (my favorite).:bigsmile:

If in the meantime my BMI decides to fall at a perfect 22...then so be it.:happy:

Good luck everyone!

smiley_ladysinger.gif

No need to ask,
    He's a smooth operator...
    Smoooooth operator......
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Good luck everyone!

Awwwwww shucks.:blushing:

Thanks Mr B4. :flowerforyou:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1 lb since beginning the challenge. So I have 4 to go to meet my goal for this challenge.

I am really struggling to lose these "last few" pounds. (Okay, so more than a few, but you know what I mean...)
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I need some motivation again. Been struggling since the holidays. Lost some again after surgery, but don't want to put them back on. Do we check in everyday? I need the accountability.... 8-10 pounds for me by St Paddy's day.....
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Can I join? I need some motivation again. Been struggling since the holidays. Lost some again after surgery, but don't want to put them back on. Do we check in everyday? I need the accountability.... 8-10 pounds for me by St Paddy's day.....

Sorry Margie, we're all full. :tongue:

OF COURSE you can join, you little pumpkin head!!! :smooched:
  • ness13hill
    Options
    I didn't do so great this past weekend! Oh well back on track now! Trying to get ALL my water in today!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I didn't do so great this past weekend! Oh well back on track now! Trying to get ALL my water in today!

Water is the key!! You can do it! :drinker:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Hi Gang! I'm looking to lose 5lb by St Patty's day.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I did terrible over the weekend beginning last Friday (son-in-law's birthday and we went out to eat). Weighed this morning and I'm back up to 147.8. :sad: I'm going to try to kick my butt with exercises and gettng back on track this week and have a better report next Tuesday.

Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Was sick a bit last week but once I got my appetite back this weekend, it was a bit rough. I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost or gained...so I suppose that's not too bad.

Rough day at work today, just ate a Snickers bar :explode: ...still within my calories though :blushing:...so I suppose a salad is it for me tonight! :ohwell:

Tomorrow is another day and I can still hit the gym tonight...at least for just a little bit.

Here's to making it happen regardless what this crazy world throws in our way! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work guys!

(My goal is still gonna be for 8lbs....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can)
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone...

I am having a :mad: :cry: day...but I'm on track with my eating and water so far...later I have a training session and I might get out some frustration with some cardio.

I'm in for 5 lbs this time...

Hope each of you have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Big bear hug and a prayer.
    :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Was sick a bit last week but once I got my appetite back this weekend, it was a bit rough. I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost or gained...so I suppose that's not too bad.

Rough day at work today, just ate a Snickers bar :explode: ...still within my calories though :blushing:...so I suppose a salad is it for me tonight! :ohwell:

Tomorrow is another day and I can still hit the gym tonight...at least for just a little bit.

Here's to making it happen regardless what this crazy world throws in our way! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work guys!

(My goal is still gonna be for 8lbs....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can)

You can do it, OB!! :drinker:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    I wanna join, I hope I'm not to late!! I weigh 316 and I WILL lose 5 pounds by St. Patty's Day!!!
  • afoster4
    Options
    gotta get back on track, week in NYC was not the best for watching weight lol....i did do A LOT of walking but i dotn think that is enough, still planning on loosing 8 lbs though....heres to gettting back on the bus :drinker:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Man, I did good and lost a pound last week, but today when I weighted in, I'd gained it back and I don't understand why.

Whatever - I'm gonna lose two this week to make up for it!!!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    I think I'm am week behind! lol

I have a 4 pound goal for this challenge....and it it looks like I need to pick up the pace.

start= 200.1
    now = 198.7
    goal = 196.1
  • afoster4
    afoster4 Posts: 38
    Options
    HIT MY GOAL EARLY.....down my 8lbs!!!!! yay im soooooo excited, ready to head to the beach tomorrow!!!!!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    HIT MY GOAL EARLY.....down my 8lbs!!!!! yay im soooooo excited, ready to head to the beach tomorrow!!!!!

Congratulations!! Great job! :drinker: