Just left Weight Watchers

Options
cyt5016
cyt5016 Posts: 5 Member
Hi all, I'm back on the MFP train after two years on Weight Watchers. I initially had really great success on WW and was only 5 pounds shy of goal but then hit the mother of all plateaus and got frustrated.

This summer I'm up a solid 15 pounds from where I once was on Weight Watchers. I would love to meet other people and get a support system going here. I just want to feel confident in my skin, trim off some of what I added on, and keep with the strength training and toning!

Replies

• Holls_84
    Holls_84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I also recently left WW and rejoined MFP. Feel free to send an add if you'd like to be friends and keep each other motivated. :)
  • ericamom3
    ericamom3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too guys I just left ww about a month the new plan was just not for I have gained 10 in a month 😭 please add new to all. Happy to know I’m not alone.
  • karenmason25
    karenmason25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, y’all - I have left WW also, although I have still been paying for the monthly card - thinking, I guess, that I would return? Don’t think so now.
    Love this app and all of the good info. I have quite a few pounds to shed and a cp body that I need to get in shape, so let’s be friends. Sounds, however, like you guys are WAY ahead of me -
    Karen
  • cmm5904
    cmm5904 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I tried weight watchers a couple of times. Like you said, it was great but I had to stop going for a few reasons. Hoping MFP is a good replacement. I’m just really missing my weekly checkins! Anyone know of an accountability group or want to start one?
  • skinnynicky53
    skinnynicky53 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all I was on WW wagon the most I lost was like 4lbs then got stuck at 145 I am back to 148, and I want to tone up and trim some for a wedding next month :) I’m in if there’s a new group starting!
    Are you all planning on simply counting calories? What’s all your goals and such? I get kind of confused with all the advice and I read way too many books on the topic? I think the best diet for me is motivation!!! Having a big event tends to get me in gear pretty fast. I’m trying to eat lots of Whole Foods, a little less meat, still allow my healthy snacks (is halo ice cream healthy 🤔). Anyway good luck all ❣️
  • lindacstitch
    lindacstitch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have just rejoined MFP today. I got to goal on Ww last year. Maintained for a few months and now 8lbs has crept up. I know it may not seem much to some but if I don’t stop this now I will be back to where I started. I still have a Ww on line pass but hope to cancel it as this app seems to have improved so much. Need support and motivation so feel free to add me. Not sure how everything works yet though so apologies if I get it wrong in advance.!!!