The journey has started

Options
Hello, all, found this site last week and decided to join. Started my weight loss journey Dec 29, 2007, got an early start on a New Years resolution lol. Starting weight 216. Weight when I joined last week, 205. Weigh in today 200 lbs, I am ready to smash through the 200 lb barrier. I have to tell you, this site was a blessing, by logging all of my food intake, it made me realize what exactly I was putting into my mouth. Weigh in again next Saturday, no more 200 lol.

Replies

• conny1967
    Options
    Hello, all, found this site last week and decided to join. Started my weight loss journey Dec 29, 2007, got an early start on a New Years resolution lol. Starting weight 216. Weight when I joined last week, 205. Weigh in today 200 lbs, I am ready to smash through the 200 lb barrier. I have to tell you, this site was a blessing, by logging all of my food intake, it made me realize what exactly I was putting into my mouth. Weigh in again next Saturday, no more 200 lol.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep up the good work. :drinker: :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • angie2803
    Options
    Hi - I've just started back again. Keeping track of what you eat and entering your exercise is a real motivator for me.

Angie
  • sdouglas
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Conny!

I just joined a few days ago. I was 209 as of my weigh-in on Thursday (I actually started my weight-loss plan back in September at 270 and have lost 61 lbs), but I am SO with you about busting through 200! I cannot wait until I am there!!!

I have only been on THIS site for a few days but I love it so far! :)
  • conny1967
    Options
    Thanks everyone, Tamin1974, will be watching for you when you smash through the 200 lb barrier. With you success so far, it is inevitable.