New and looking for other newbies!

Options
Hi!

I am 46y/o female. Over last few years I have managed to gain about 30 pounds. Currently at 150, would like to get down around 135-130. This is my 1st day using MFP. Looking for other newbies that I can support and get support from. Must be a “no judgement” zone!!
Looking foward to getting started.

Replies

• Burcar86
    Burcar86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I’m new here as well. Hurt my back 2 years ago an have gained weight from lack of activity. Doing light cardio an watching closer at what I eat. Would enjoy hearing from other newbies as we all strive to reach our goals!
  • blinker1121
    blinker1121 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm a newbie too. Add me. No judgement here!
  • BriannaDemrest
    BriannaDemrest Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • CrunchyG
    CrunchyG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new...a weight watchers refugee. No judgment here.
  • bostonjim23
    bostonjim23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am also new though your more then welcome to add me if you like.
  • Krystlegallagher
    Krystlegallagher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also very new here :)
  • ezetnom73
    ezetnom73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Newbie as well, support is appreciated and I will do the same
  • cheadleam
    cheadleam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m new too! Just hoping that counting calories works!! Good luck everyone
  • cynthialperkins
    cynthialperkins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Newbie, a little less than a week and not really steadily successful. At all. One thing I notice is that if I'm doing relatively well during the day, I find I don't want to grab that cheap treat because I'll have to log it. Any of you getting that?
  • GoalMaker82
    GoalMaker82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Newbie. Gained weight and keep it on due to multiple back and health issues. I'm eating better (certainly not perfect), I've gotten off a couple of meds, and I am currently eating to be healthy cuz "diets" have never worked for me. Would like to offer and receive support. IDK how to send a request, so maybe someone could help with this? Thanks!
  • Azlineman
    Azlineman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new, looking to lose inches and add muscle..looking for supportive friends on here