BET BETWEEN FRIENDS

Hey fitness guys and girls, just thaught I'd share an idea that has worked very well for my friends and I thus far.

Incentivise(hope I spelt that correctly) your weight loss. I know that at the end of the day weight loss should be for yourself and a long time life changing mind set. But if you are anything like me having that extra insentive when you are just not quite feeling up to hitting the gym really helps. Between me and my friends we have a cumulative bet of nearly $2000.00 dollars up to the friend who shows the best overall change by the end of the year. Be it weight loss for the fatties(me) or putting on some healthy muscle for the skinny guys.

We roped in some of our more fitness oriented friends to act as judges at the end of the year, all submitted some before pics and chipped in our share of the grand prize. If you lose it sucks but won't bankrupt you... But if you win that 2 grand is a great little extra for the holiday.

P.s the prize amount is just up to what you and all your friends feel you can afford to put in.

Give it a try and ket me know! So far I'm about a quarter if the way to a 100lb weight loss and hopefully on my way to that extra 2k ;)

Replies

• Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    This is a great idea!!!! To bad I don't have any friends that even want to romance the idea of a healthy life style 😝. I would so talk them into this!!!
  • jonathangrobler
    jonathangrobler Posts: 8 Member
    Haha why thank you. Yea some of the people just joined for the cash lol... but it got them active...