New Here

Options
Hi All:
I am new to MFP after trying Sureslim. Initially I lost about 19 pounds but I am unable to stick to such a limited about of foods choices and carbs. Everytime I would have a cheat meal I would fall off the wagon and gain everything I lost during the week prior. So I have decided to customize my diet plan myself and eat approx. 1200calories and watch my carb intake (not eliminate them) and fat intake. This all with exercise will get my body out of this slump and back to losing weight. This site from what I have seen so far is great

Thanks for listening. .

D

Replies

• danigirlmck
    danigirlmck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi All:
    I am new to MFP after trying Sureslim. Initially I lost about 19 pounds but I am unable to stick to such a limited about of foods choices and carbs. Everytime I would have a cheat meal I would fall off the wagon and gain everything I lost during the week prior. So I have decided to customize my diet plan myself and eat approx. 1200calories and watch my carb intake (not eliminate them) and fat intake. This all with exercise will get my body out of this slump and back to losing weight. This site from what I have seen so far is great

Thanks for listening. .

D
  • sylvia1
    Options
    Hi you sound like me. I lose and gain but this time I am really going to try and stick to it. Any weight loss will be an encouragement. Good luck.
  • lakesidelinda
    Options
    Hi Milo,

I am new here also, first time. I am doing the NutriSystem food and it is great! I have lost 10 lbs. in 3 weeks!
    I got so tired of being this overweight, it had gotten where I could not bend over and tie my shoes
    without hurting, so I know I have to stay with this, I have 70 more lbs. to lose.

I wish you and everyone on this site TONS of success!

lakesidelinda
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sylvia1
    Options
    thanks lakesidelinda, i know you can get those 70 lbs. off, just keep on keeping on. I am going to try and loose 50 lbs this year or at least the rest of this year.:smile:
  • lakesidelinda
    Options
    Let's go girls, we can do it!
    I've gotta check and see it my ticker will appear, I'm not sure how that is done on this site??
    Help anyone, if it doesn't show up here when I hit post.

151367.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lakesidelinda
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.

Thanks Laura,, I am excited about losing!!!

151367.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

Thanks Laura,, I am excited about losing!!!

151367.png

your welcome
  • tigerlex158
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Thanks for helping me out. I'm recently diagnosed as diabetic. So recent it's not even known if it is type 1 or 2 yet. I need to lose weight and get active. I need to make sure my sugars are undercontrol and this is important for me to have another baby which I really do want to have. Any tips and support is going to be wonderful.:flowerforyou: I feel depressed over the diagnosis as it may prevent me from having one more child.:sad: :sad: