Hiya!!

Options
Hey everyone, Just started using the app on my phone and it's possibly the best app ever for losing wieght! I don't do diets, restricting what I eat just makes me miserable, but tracking what Ieat and seeing the actual calories I eat is a brilliant idea!
I've got more chance of losing that extra couple of inches if i do this rather than a fad diet!
Hopefully i'll lose about a stone (not very good with lb's and kilo's) and get back to under 11st.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• caits35
    caits35 Posts: 10
    Options
    Think of this as a life style change! feel free to send me a friend request if you need motivation, that is what this place is here for!! Good Luck with all your goals!
  • Robscofle
    Options
    Hi

I feel the same. I started using MyFitnessPal on my smartphone. Got really into it. I normally can't bare dieting and give up after first week. Using this site and the app on my phone, i've lost 14lbs in 30 days so far and I feel I can achieve my target weight loss of 42lbs. I'm happy to offer any advice/support. Friend me.

Regards
    Rob
  • michellelisandre
    Options
    thanks guys, i'm really hoping to just get back to a normal weight and way of eating. I used to never go above about 10st 5lb but that was back when my metabolism wasn't against me and i could eat my own weight in whatever and still not put weight on.

I'm going to weigh myself at the end of this week and see if i've lost any! I have a wedding to go to next year so i will be chuffed if i can get to about 10st 7lb and maintain it!!
  • _Nati
    _Nati Posts: 2
    Options
    cześć ;-) ciężko mi zgubić 6 kg, staram się..