Hello!

Options
Just started yesterday hope this works for me!

Replies

• Queenmae
    Queenmae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Lenam 26. I just started back logging back on after a two week absence. After trying several times to go it alone I just cant motivate myself. I know this will help because I have a friend who has been dedicated and has encouraged me.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Jayfitness27
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP boards! :)

its a pleasure to have you here, you will find a lot of support here and certainly alot of good friends... I took initative and dived into the system and started communicating with people and the support is worth it.. I love my friend and those who want to be my friend on here because unlike facebook ( sorry facebook) friends here are real and in the "now" the are supportive and encouraging and give you the best advice ( though consult your medical doctor before starting a regime) I have to say that I was a little weary at first but overall its the best experience I have had.. and well i hope we all become good friends

feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • tessjoly
    tessjoly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to have found HCG. I am on VLCD #2 and loving it.
  • BekJ
    BekJ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    MFP is fantastic for support and encouragement...

Add me if you like...
  • wolverine400
    wolverine400 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It works!!! I have been doing it since January of this year and I have lost close to 30 lbs!!! I went from a size 38 pants to a size 32 and there getting lose!!! I feel great!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to motivate you!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • nyc1jms
    nyc1jms Posts: 2
    Options
    hi all:smile: