Travel and Fitness

Options
I travel a lot and don't always have access to a gym or have a place to work out. Does anyone have a guided exercise app they like to use? I know there are lots of them so I'm looking for some recommendations.

My requirements:
- free
- based on body weight exercises
- no equipment! I travel carry-on only for long periods so I have NO room for packing. I may consider a small set of resistance bands.
- flexible with workout locations: it's not always possible to find an appropriate park or outdoor space. Sometimes I only have the space beside my hostel bed if it's not overrun with my roommates' stuff.

Replies

• ramakrishnanpravin73
    ramakrishnanpravin73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will recommend "myfitnesspal" app. This is a free Smartphone app that tracks diet and exercise to decide optimal caloric intake and nutrients for the users’ goals.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I will recommend "myfitnesspal" app. This is a free Smartphone app that tracks diet and exercise to decide optimal caloric intake and nutrients for the users’ goals.

she is looking for a guided exercise app - don't think MFP takes you through any specific workouts/exercises.
  • lun4wub
    lun4wub Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to the app 30 Day Fitness Challenge. It's all body weight exercises and has many different fitness levels. I also like a pilates app from the Google play store called pilates-home fitness.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I like the Nike Training Club app on my iPhone. A lot of good guided exercises that dont need any equipment.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    There's quite lot of "hotel room workouts" on YouTube.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Shaun T puts his max 30 workouts on YouTube and they take only a small space.