About to go on my own weight-loss journey.

Options
Hey guys and gals, my name is Aaron i'm about to turn 27 on the 7th of Aug, I've been a member of MFP for a while now but i haven't actually used it, I was watching weight loss transformation's on YouTube recently feeling sorry for myself so i decided enough was enough, instead of watching people loose weight its about time i give myself a kick up the back side and start my own weight loss journey. I officially started on the 17th July but have only just started logging my exercise and calorie intake on MFP, my starting weight was 16st (about 224lbs) so far i have lost 10.5 lbs and motivation levels are soaring after seeing my results. Hopefully i can keep myself motivated with the help of MFP.

Wish me luck, I'm probably gonna need it haha

Replies

• hollinance
    hollinance Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No luck necessary, you GOT THIS!
  • fatbbqmamma
    fatbbqmamma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals, my name is Aaron i'm about to turn 27 on the 7th of Aug, I've been a member of MFP for a while now but i haven't actually used it, I was watching weight loss transformation's on YouTube recently feeling sorry for myself so i decided enough was enough, instead of watching people loose weight its about time i give myself a kick up the back side and start my own weight loss journey. I officially started on the 17th July but have only just started logging my exercise and calorie intake on MFP, my starting weight was 16st (about 224lbs) so far i have lost 10.5 lbs and motivation levels are soaring after seeing my results. Hopefully i can keep myself motivated with the help of MFP.

Wish me luck, I'm probably gonna need it haha

• fatbbqmamma
    fatbbqmamma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing everything right, Aaron! Keep up the good work!
  • alatham7891
    alatham7891 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you!