I can't believe my ______ got smaller!!!

Options
As I have said in previous posts, this is the first time in my whole life I actually committed to losing weight and having success with it. There have been times where I have lost 10-12lbs here and there without trying (I was sick, or super busy at work) but that was very temporary and not a product of any effort on my part.

Now that I have lost 44lbs, I notice that things fit differently, even shoes. Clothes that I couldn't even get into 2 months ago, now fit me. It's not like I am thin or anything yet, but I am fitting into the clothes that started to get snug a 2 years ago. So that's exciting.

I was not prepared for this though:

This morning, I put on my aquamarine studs. They are about 6ct total weight, so they are a substantial earring. I haven't had them on in probably 3 months at least. And as soon as I put them in, I thought to myself, what's wrong with them, they look they are going to fall out?!?! But no, MY EARLOBES GOT SMALLER! I LOST WEIGHT IN MY EARS!

That, to me, is beyond cool, and really makes me feel like I have done something signigicant!

Keep up the good work everyone! Did anyone else get really excited about a particular body part shrinking???

Replies

• Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference congratulations
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    My ring finger, well I guess all of my fingers, got smaller. My fiance had purchased my engagement ring before I lost the weight. When we got the ring it just slid right off. Lol!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 44lbs!! :drinker: and LOL to losing weight in your ears...that's funny yet awesome at the same time

I haven't noticed weight loss in strange places, but it makes me happy to see it falling off my rear!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Lol your post made me laugh! Yay on the shrinking ear lobes and the rest of you!
  • bitemecullen
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was expecting anything but earlobes :blushing: well done its amazing where all this fat accumulates :smile:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! My first moment like that was with a pair of cute black peep toe heels...they literally went flying off of my feet, all sloshing around, I couldn't even keep them on! Great work! Keep it up!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!! My feet got smaller...LOL...
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is really cool! congrats on your weight loss you look great... :)
  • childofares
    childofares Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My chest! After my pregnancy they never went back down to size and I hate it! I'd like to be back in my old size! Whoever said bigger is better could clearly afford plastic surgery implants for perk!
  • JennysMan
    Options
    Gotta love the lobes! LOL Congrats on your great success, and I hope you continue to succeed! :)
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • Debs1971
    Debs1971 Posts: 41
    Options
    Thats funny... bet it was never your goal... 'I want to get smaller ears!' ha ha

I have lost about 24 pounds over the past two years, but started doing lots of exercise just over a year ago.... My wrists and arms have got alot thinner since the exercising began, now sometimes i drive along in the car just looking at my wrists and arms and the muscle definition, it makes me smile! My watch spins round too, but im leaving it too big for now!

Still got a way to go diet wise so joined here a few days ago...
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I agree with others - my feet have got smaller LOL

52lbs down and still in the same size clothing and bras, but my shoes fall off me now, even when my feet are swollen - aaaagh!

*wanders off to check earlobes......*
  • ranjithr82
    ranjithr82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazingg....!!! Before and After photos are cool....... All the best !!!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fingers, feet and wrist. I have never been able to wear a lot of bracelets because I have big wrists and now I can wear almost any of them. I have also gone down 1/2 to full shoe size.
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh that is a good one who would have thought earlobes! I am so looking forward to seeing a difference any number of places lol
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    my friend said she's noticed in my FACE =\ I was hoping to lose in places that need it more - what good is a thinner face with a huge *kitten*? LOL
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    my friend said she's noticed in my FACE =\ I was hoping to lose in places that need it more - what good is a thinner face with a huge *kitten*? LOL
    OMG LOVE THIS!! thats how I feel
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    That is too funny! I have lost 14lbs so far so haven't really seen a difference other than my pants feel looser, but hey, I'll take it. Congrats on your loss so far! Keep it up!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My chest! After my pregnancy they never went back down to size and I hate it! I'd like to be back in my old size! Whoever said bigger is better could clearly afford plastic surgery implants for perk!

LOL...so true.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!