Hello from Iraq

Options

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site will be a great tool for you! We love to help each other out. God Bless YOU, stay safe and thanks!
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    best of luck with reaching your goal
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    U.S. Soldier here not iraqi don't freak out ... found this sight by accident but really excited to be around people with the same goals as me ... dropping it off and never looking back

why would anyone freak out? I'm Iraqi and i find that kind of offensive. Don't let me start.......like seriously....
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You'll love it here.
    We can't thank you enough for everything you (and your family) go through to do a job that most of us don't want to do. THANK YOU. Stay safe, and come home soon! :flowerforyou:
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...
    Were all glad you joined!! Thank you for your services. reading the comments above brought tears to my eyes!! Good luck with your goals this journey is awesome when you have friends like us backing & cheering you on!! Sending a friend request!
  • cherylwhite
    cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your service! I appreciate it more and more all the time. My son just completed Officers training school for the marine Corps. He will commission next Spring. As the mom of a military guy, I thank you, for all the Moms, for your sacrifice. We are all so proud of you!
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Thank you for your service! My husband is Air Force and recently returned from his deployment. Stay safe and best of luck in your fitness journey!
  • Snoopy72
    Snoopy72 Posts: 25
    Options
    LOL funny no i don't know if anyone would but people will be people ... :)
  • nelster
    nelster Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your service and sacrifices. Mfp really works! Enjoy.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard.

Also, MOS?
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP and a huge thank you for your service. Being a veteran of the Gulf War, I know it isn't easy over there, and now it gets harder and harder each and every day. Please know that all of the Guardians of the Gates of Freedom (Servicemen and Women) who are both near and far from home are in my prayers each and every day.

Keep your head down, stay safe, and hurry home to your family.
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    I really hope people wouldnt freak out if anyone were Iraqi, I have plenty of Iraqi friends here in Australia, most beautiful people ever.

But, WELCOME and good luck on your journey :-)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the online community of MFP where 99.99% of the folks are incredibly positive. Thank you for your service and the courage it takes to not only do what you do, but to take on a weight loss journey too. Good luck, stay safe!
  • Snoopy72
    Options
    apologize
  • Snoopy72
    Options
    U.S. Soldier here not iraqi don't freak out ... found this sight by accident but really excited to be around people with the same goals as me ... dropping it off and never looking back

why would anyone freak out? I'm Iraqi and i find that kind of offensive. Don't let me start.......like seriously....

MEEMO from the bottom of my heart I truly apologize ... I truly meant no offense to you. I have been here for over a year now and there are some people who truly don't know the beauty of this country and the kindness of the people here. People will be people and have blinders on at times ... I have to admit I did too when I came here but working with all the neighboring cultures and cities I have learned a valuable lesson ... and it looks like I'm learning another one ... Please accept my sincere apologies

David
  • missiG11
    missiG11 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this, just started today! I've lost 2 stone over the past year or so and am finding it increasing difficult to lose the last stone so would welcome your support. Fingers cross I will be thin by Christmas!! Good luck to you all x
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options

MEEMO from the bottom of my heart I truly apologize ... I truly meant no offense to you. I have been here for over a year now and there are some people who truly don't know the beauty of this country and the kindness of the people here. People will be people and have blinders on at times ... I have to admit I did too when I came here but working with all the neighboring cultures and cities I have learned a valuable lesson ... and it looks like I'm learning another one ... Please accept my sincere apologies

David

Very nice! We all say (type) things without thinking sometimes. I am happy you are both here. This site is really incredible and it is really cool sharing thoughts, struggles and successes with people around the world. Thank you for your service and WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

David

ok. thank you. good luck on your weight loss. (and be nice to my people) lol .... hehe
  • zahra2011
    zahra2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

David

ok. thank you. good luck on your weight loss. (and be nice to my people) lol .... hehe

glad to see peace reigns - at least on mfp. good luck to you both
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi from London *waves*

Stay safe and welcome to MFP

Shaz :smile: