My first step

Options
Hello I'm new here, trying to lose weight the right way this time, I mean no pills (wich I've tried before and never really work) no shortcuts just good old dieting and workout. So I hope besides all the tools in this site I can also find some nice people who are just like me trying to be healthier and thinner. :wink:

Replies

• nataliamay
    Options
    Hello I'm new here, trying to lose weight the right way this time, I mean no pills (wich I've tried before and never really work) no shortcuts just good old dieting and workout. So I hope besides all the tools in this site I can also find some nice people who are just like me trying to be healthier and thinner. :wink:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome..

You have come to the right place. The best plan is to take it slow and steady, and check in frequently (if you can) for support. There are a bunch of really great folks on this site, so settle in and enjoy.

Here's to you for taking the best first step..:drinker:
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    You are in the right place!! Welcome and good luck to you! You will always find someone on here ready and willing to help you any way they can. Congratulations for doing it the right way!!:smile:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for making a great decision...to be the healthiest you can be. And welcome to the best site on the internet for support. The people here are the best.
    Cowboy
  • lelene
    Options
    I am also looking to shake the weight the right way this time and for good. I came upon this site totally by accident and joined a week ago. Love it so far. It really puts into perspective everything that I do and I can see on black and white where I've been going wrong like eating way too many carbs... No wonder I could not lose weight.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    welcome and goodluck :happy:

dd
  • Salema
    Salema Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new too... Good luck to you and keep in touch.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!