Are there any active members from New Zealand?

Options
AnitaKundu
AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
I'm from Auckland.

Replies

• Nealie76
    Nealie76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep! I keep adding NZ foods to the database. There must be others because more and more NZ brands keep appearing!
  • AnitaKundu
    Options
    Hi Nealie76, hope you don't mind but I'm going to add you so we can support each other!
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm not from New Zealand. But I did a 6 month roadtrip around New Zealand this year and am still blown away by how beautiful your country is! I think Milford Sound may be one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen! I can't wait to visit again! I hope you get out and enjoy the country as often as possible! <3
  • AnitaKundu
    Options
    Lovely! Glad you liked our country! I do - I try to go running in a very large park three times per week. There are so many places I would still like to go to though. You've probably seen more of the country than I have. That's always the way, you tend to travel overseas and see other places than your homeland.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I am :) I'm from Auckland, feel free to add me!
  • AnitaKundu
    Options
    Hi Trish, will add you, nice to see another Aucklander on here:)
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    AnitaKundu wrote: »
    Lovely! Glad you liked our country! I do - I try to go running in a very large park three times per week. There are so many places I would still like to go to though. You've probably seen more of the country than I have. That's always the way, you tend to travel overseas and see other places than your homeland.

That's so true! Though I have seen a good amount of Canada, I have definitely seen more of New Zealand! :D
  • KerriganNew
    KerriganNew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hellooo. I'm down south in Dunedin :-)
  • AnitaKundu
    Options
    Hi Fiona, I'll add you :)
  • tessmca
    tessmca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yip, north Canterbury