Yipeeee.... wedding dress bought

Options
i went and chose my wedding dress sunday just gone and it is simply amazing.. the only thing is.. it cant be made bigger BUT it can be made smaller.. oh my if that aint motivation for me to give myself a kick up the bum and stay away from norty food then i dont know what is.. im only gonna have this dress.. i wont be having another one so if i muck it up ill be wearing trackie bottoms and a t shirt on my big day and that i dont want.. IM soooooooooo MOTIVATED,,,,,

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    That's how my dress was!! Couldn't be made bigger but could be taken in. I was able to fit into mine. I am positive you can do it!! And good luck! When is the big day?!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    :)
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Congrats! You can do this! Stay the course - we're all here to help!
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    That's great motivation!! Good Luck! Hopefully soon you'll fit into that perfect dress! And congratulations! :)
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ohhh its all very exuting and what great motivation!!! when is the big day? x
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Where is the picture?
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    How exciting! I know you'll be super motivated and you will look beautiful on your special day.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Yay for getting the dress!!! You can do this!!! :drinker:
  • rachey2012
    Options
    march 10th 2012..... the lady in the shop told me that i wont be able to see it again till it gets sent back to the shop and that wont be till dec..... im having the train made shorter and having a lickle jacket made too.. ill just change my profile pic to show you .....
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    YAY! Good for you.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    march 10th 2012..... the lady in the shop told me that i wont be able to see it again till it gets sent back to the shop and that wont be till dec..... im having the train made shorter and having a lickle jacket made too.. ill just change my profile pic to show you .....

I had a nightmare of an owner to deal with. she closed her store before my dress was sent there. And she wouldn't sew on my sash that we paid extra to have a different color for.. because she said she couldn't find a payment for it, which we had already paid for it. So I didn't get the eggplant sash for my clover dress. I was pretty butt hurt about it.

also had extra fabric for a jacket and she wouldn't make that either. haha. good times. I wish you all the best!
  • rachey2012
    Options
    right peeps.. ive changed my profile pic thingy so you can see it.. not the best of pics but im not computer minded... gives you a rough idea though ... i lovvvveeee it :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. I love the color red, it's my favorite. Very unique. My Daughter Christina is getting married Sept. 10th . We're going for a hair and makeup trial tonight. So exciting. Enjoy the whole process and don't let anyone stress you out. Every time they do just take a breath and say this is MY Wedding. Because it's over before you know it.