And...here we go again!

Options
I am returning to MFP after quite a long time away and after a back injury gained all and then some of my weight back. 65lbs to lose to get back to my ideal goal and I have until May when I get married to lose it. Looking for friends for motivation because I'M GONNA NEED IT!!! Looking forward to seeing results!

Replies

• ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm just getting going here again as well.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can add me as a friend as well. I just joined the MFP Fat to Fit group. Have you heard of that challenge? I am very excited to be participating. They allow new members at the end of every month!
  • SDober
    SDober Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again too. I tried the Omada program and just didn't feel satisfied about it. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • The0Trizzle
    The0Trizzle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and I'm sorry you had that injury, feel free to add :)
  • bloomelle
    bloomelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am in the same boat back again. Pretty motivated to change for good this time! Feel free to add. :)
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that an injury had you sidelined. I believe that you will lose the weight in time for your wedding, in 9 months. Don't do anything crazy, just keep your food diary, and get a bit of exercise and you'll be fine. If you need support, please feel free to add me.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Please feel free to add me