What's for dinner?

Options
I'm sitting at my desk plotting my food for the rest of the day and I am stuck! I have no clue what's for dinner?!?! So I ask you what's for dinner at your house tonight?

Replies

• kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Not sure about tonight, but last night it was baked teriyaki tilapia, steamed broccoli & cauliflower, and brown rice with a touch of low-sodium soy sauce and sesame oil.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chopped Sirlion with green giants single servings of broccoli and cheese (40 calories) salad and fruit.
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Kashi pizza and a nice big salad with lots of garden fresh veggies:happy:
  • kinjalp
    kinjalp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Spinach, tofu, onion, apple salad

String beans

Sugar free jello
  • 1eyekitty
    Options
    I got a Mattersons sausage with veg... Not very healthy at all I'm afraid, but it'll do for now :O/
  • KarenHarper71
    Options
    Loin of pork steak (grilled) new potatoes and steamed veg with homemade apple sauce
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Paella for me, with lots of jumbo prawns, yummmmm.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    fISH AND MUSHY PEAS!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    This:

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/08/cocount-beef-crockpot-recipe.html

My house already smelled SO good when I left for work this morning...can't wait to get home!

(I left out the butter and the coriander, because I didn't have either one. Couldn't find coriander in the grocery store, and the butter didn't seem to be necessary anyway.)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Flounder tonight. With small red potato, veggies and salad.
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork that sat in the crock pot all day simmering in pepperchinis. Put that on a roll with some pepper jack cheese! Mmmm :D
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    homemade chicken fajitas. =)
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue what I'm gonna make for dinner yet... probably going to do some sort of a salad based meal as I've got a whole head of iceberg lettuce. Hmm... left over chicken boob too,so I could shredd that and toss with a little bit of chili powder in a frying pan... Yea, that sounds like it'll be doable and won't overheat my kitchen either.
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Shredded chicken
    broccoli
    w/ a Tastefully Simple Shanghia stir fry sauce
    and a small amount of brown rice
    All mixed together...YUMMMO
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Good question. I rarely plan dinner ahead. There will be brown/wild rice since I cooked a big pot last night so we'd have leftovers, but other than that I'm not sure yet. I was thinking of maybe just having veggies tonight if the hubby is okay with it. Maybe mix some beans, onion and jalapeno with the rice and a side of asparagus. But I think it's supposed to be really nice this evening so we may stop for some fish or chicken to throw on the grill on the way home.

Last night was grilled ahi tuna steaks, brown/wild rice mix, and sauted carrots, onions and zucchini.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Chicken with sundired tomatos and pesto, wtih feta and avacado on a bed of spinach...yum!!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    English muffin, poached egg, smoked salmon, wilted spinach with a load of cucumber and lettuce on the side. Maybe some cherry tomatoes if the mood takes me.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Grilled blackened tuna with romaine, peppers, tomatoes and blue cheese dressing!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    This:

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/08/cocount-beef-crockpot-recipe.html

My house already smelled SO good when I left for work this morning...can't wait to get home!

(I left out the butter and the coriander, because I didn't have either one. Couldn't find coriander in the grocery store, and the butter didn't seem to be necessary anyway.)

I am soooo gonna try this!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Chicken and White Bean enchiladas. I made them a few weeks ago and it was soooo good!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/06/chicken-and-white-bean-enchiladas-with.html