Your breakfast; inspire me

Options

Replies

• lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Today I had a banana baked in the oven with honey, on a pancake with low fat creme fraiche. Not the healthiest, but I am on holiday this week so I figured I'm allowed! x
  • emsgma
    emsgma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Most days I eat Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble and instead of milk, I use an 80 cal. yogurt. I like the sweet of the yogurt and the crunch of the Kashi, very tasty. Sometimes I will have fruit with it.
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    Not a typical breakfast food but this morning I had 12 asparagus spears, handful of spinach, and grilled chicken pieces with 2tbsp of thousand island. Yea more like a salad but we will often have breakfast for dinner since the husband leaves early
  • Karizz1234
    Options
    2 hard boiled egg whites, large coffe with cinnamon sprinkled in it and a splash of whole milk, Sometimes ill scramble the eggs whites and throw in some fresh cut scallions, sometimes fresh tomato. If I'm still hungray after that I 'll have a banana.
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • hanstaff
    hanstaff Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love blueberry and apple porridge with a handful of crushed bran flakes and some chopped nuts mixed in before cooking. Or if I'm having a slightly more naughty day, I'll have two slices of wholemeal or seeded bread, with peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, I love it all) and strawberry jam. It's so delicious.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie and Amazing Grass shot.
  • charleyplackett
    Options
    I love a crumpet with a bacon medallion and poached egg on top. The husband substitutes the bacon for spinach which is less cals but no where near as tasty!
  • Tiffani3089
    Tiffani3089 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I usually make an egg "mcmuffin"

Toast an english muffin
    Get a slice of 2% cheese or sprinkle fat free cheese
    one egg made in a large mug in the microwave
    3 slice of premade bacon -- or slice of ham

Easy breakfast to go --- and they freeze well so make ahead for a week :)
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    great idea I do not like to cook before noon so I skip mornings.I like the make ahead ideas.Thanks
  • boulank
    boulank Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    3 Scrambled Egg Whites with Medium Salsa, 2 Pieces of Weight Watcher's bread with Almond Butter, 2 Slices of Turkey Bacon and Black tea
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Water and 2 scoops of whey + Oats = breakfast Leonidus would be proud of.
  • bnguyen613
    Options
    My favorite and filling breakfast meal is Oatmeal w/: dash of cinnamon, 1/2-1 mashed up banana, 1scoop Choco protein powder, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, a few goji berry and cacao nips, and blueberries on top! Or I like a good old fashion Almond Butter and Blueberry Sandwich just mashed together.
  • etam
    etam Posts: 1
    Options
    Egss scrambled with onions, tomatos, some times spinach and then some salsa on top!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter oatmeal with fresh cherries or blueberries. I just ordered PB2 to cut down on calories, but this is by far my favorite breakfast.

yes yes yes, people think Im crazy but I love this
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I made a frittata with diced yellow squash, halved red and yellow cherry tomatoes, chives, a crumbled wedge of laughing cow cheese, turkey bacon and it was delicious.
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    bump!