Lost 3.3 kilos in 6 days!

Options
I’m so happy! :o
I finally lost a good weight for a brilliant start! Now I know how much I must eat every day and I have more control of my favorite foods according to the calories limit. o:)
I hope next month I lose 10 kilos and in September I’ll eventually go back to gym for a good shape!
Yay! B)

Replies

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing as dhiammarath, you lose weight quickly at first, and then it slows down. It is a great feeling to lose a lot, and then you wonder why you are not keeping up with that rate. Take your time, you will lose it, it just takes more time after you get going. Stay positive.

Congratulations and best of luck in the future.
  • MissHelenGD
    MissHelenGD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I was told the same thing by my sister too! I am trying to not get too disappointed but as long as I managed to stop binging and control my appetize, that’s all I wanted! I am aware about the risk of losing so much weight fast too.

Thank you all for the encouragement! <3
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest getting to the gym sooner rather than later. Losing weight (especially losing weight quickly) can mean losing muscle... You don't want that to happen!

Eating sufficient protein and following a progressive lifting program will help you maintain muscle as you lose weight - that will help you get a leaner, more defined physique. Trying to regain lost muscle is time consuming, so aiming to keep what you have would be a good idea.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!