Add Me Post!

Options
I used to have a ton of friends on here but then I had to create a new account and now I have very few. I need to make friends with similar goals cuz I'm tired of posting and not having anyone to talk to. Lol. I lost 110 lbs, gained back 40 and I'm currently at 82 lbs lost. Trying to get back down to where I was plus 60 more. Addddd meeehhhh. Lol♡ Also comment on this post if you're looking to make new friends so other ppl can add you.

Replies

• jenmarie8784
    jenmarie8784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ♡♡♡
  • jenmarie8784
    Options
    ♡♡♡
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
  • laurasurga
    laurasurga Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just added you. I lost 67lbs a while ago then it gradually keeps back on. I had another baby and I’ve got another 39lbs to lose. I’ve lost 40lbs so far (25lbs since I started with MFP)
    Hit an annoying plateau at the moment 😕
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd profile on here. I made my new one then added the one I was going to delete so I can then go through the friend list and add those I want to keep along with a message telling them it's me etc.
    I started this one so that it was clear of all baby weight losses (I had 2 on my old ones). So I celebrated with a new profile of none baby related fat loss. Unfortunately I regained 14 lbs in the winter of the 21 I lost in 2017. The same thing happened the year before so 21 lost 14 regained again. It's a cycle I want to end. 7lbs regain for winter was what I use to have not a stone.
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me 🙂
  • AndreaHK102399
    AndreaHK102399 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • rdnieves728
    rdnieves728 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Richie. I’m looking for some friends to help motivate and push me.
  • jenmarie8784
    Options
    Yayyyyy. I accepted all requests (:
  • jenmarie8784
    Options