I need help to meet my goals.

Options
I’m a plus size model from Trinidad and Tobago and I really want to lose about 20 pounds to get back to me ideal weight. Plus I have some shows coming up and I need to be on my A game.
ufurt6t75kce.jpeg
3lt9frbdjxdq.jpeg

Replies

• Elijahjakes
    Elijahjakes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are so gorgeous. Good luck on your journey!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, you have to eat less (and move more). If you set up your account correctly, you got a calorie target that makes you lose weight effectively and healthily if you stick to it. You decide what to eat and whether to stick to your calorie target. What do you need help with?
  • lecealexander
    lecealexander Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right now I have been exercising every day I have lost 3 pounds in less than a week. So far I think I’m going ok but it’s just that sometimes it’s hard especially with eating healthy. It’s been one week but I know there is a lot more to go. Right now I would like to pop a bag of microwave pop corn so bad. Sigh but I’m really trying to refrain
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Right now I have been exercising every day I have lost 3 pounds in less than a week. So far I think I’m going ok but it’s just that sometimes it’s hard especially with eating healthy. It’s been one week but I know there is a lot more to go. Right now I would like to pop a bag of microwave pop corn so bad. Sigh but I’m really trying to refrain
    Thank you, that gives us something to work with. When you first start out, you'll lose a bit of water and waste. So 3 pounds is to be expected the first week. Then your loss settles at the expected rate for your weight and calorie intake.

Eating healthy is not what makes you lose weight. Healthy eating isn't even hard. A healthy diet is balanced and varied, no foods are in themselves good or bad, it's all about portions and proportions, so you can eat what you like. Trying to restrict too much only makes you cave in the end and overeat. Weight management is about balancing calories, and balancing your needs and wants.
  • lecealexander
    lecealexander Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for responding to me and giving me that insight I’m new to this so I need all the help that I can
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    There are lots of popcorn options that are both delicious and lower calorie. Why not swap out so your popcorn fits within your allotment?

This is all about CICO. Make better decisions about the calories you intake so you feel content (maybe not full) and burn more than you are consuming. You can supplement the calories out with intentional exercise.

Nothing is off limits or bad. There are just better choices to help you meet your goals quicker without sacrificing physical and mental well-being.

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    A lot of good food grow on the ideal will have to get into whole food eating stay away from process and fast food all the best