64 pounds down since January!

Options
RebeccaRNBSN
RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
edited July 2018 in Success Stories
I have been wanting to make a MFP success story for over 5 years now.

I am 5ft 1inch. I started at 247 pounds in January, I am now 183 pounds. I did a few dietbets and that is the only reason I even have pictures of my success, because I am always embarrassed to take photos.

I eat 1500 calories daily, when I started I averaged 2500 steps a day. I now average 5,400 steps a day (I go for long walks/trails/hikes any chance I get).

My goal weight was 150 pounds, however I need to weigh 130 pounds to be a "healthy" BMI. My heart is full today :) I will post another success story once I get into a healthy BMI range!

There were a lot of days where I blew my calories (like, really blew them) the difference between now and the dozen times that I've failed is that now I wake up and start a new day. I don't give up anymore.

I also made a weekly weight in group on MFP where I weighed in weekly for 3 months, this also helped me stay accountable :) I am about to start another one, if you are interested feel free to PM me.

My favorite part of this story: My face feels normal again. I am able to exercise, I have gained motivation. I started at a size 20 and I am now a loose size 14.

acal16c1happ.png
096x8xy5z4u2.jpg
4j5k5lo8e47a.jpg
c82q70enuo7v.jpg

jfc9zwupiy05.jpg
ouw1mbax5qsc.jpg

Replies

• theamazingshrinkingwoman
    Options
    You look years younger! Well done!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Very very noticable nurse....looking good!!!
    Don't you feel better!?
  • dsboohead
    Options
    Very noticable staging differences. You are working it and look healthier too! Good job!!!
  • ccmarlacarie
    ccmarlacarie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I need some anonymous accountability like that, I would love to join your weekly weigh in group!
  • dsboohead
    Options
    What do people tell you? Cannot be denied that's for sure! :D
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look fab! I just looked up dietbet, how often do you have to weigh in? Sounds fun!
  • bikebasket
    bikebasket Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need a weekly weigh in...& some motivation!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' as well! You look great! This helps me a lot to see how much of a difference it can make.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • SpunkyJK9293
    SpunkyJK9293 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    what a great role model you are... Just starting so I am looking forward to my journey!!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! All of your hard work shines through!
  • biscuitforcefield
    biscuitforcefield Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow.

You look 10 years younger, and really fresh-faced. You are so beautiful and you are KILLING it. (also lol at your moon tee :D)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats Rebecca! You look great!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look so much younger! Good luck on the rest of your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!