What's your theme song?

Options
Through your weight loss/fitness journey do you have a song that has become like your theme song? Or even a song that just gets you pumped up and motivated every time?

For me it's Hot Chocolate - I believe in miracles (you sexy thang) <<<it's what I'm striving to be :)

Replies

• ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Bon Jovi ....It's my life and We got it goin on
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Cryin' like a b*tch...Godsmack...I try to work out as if someone's making me cry!! hehehe...and it's got a great beat!
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Strip Me - Natasha Bedingfield (from the movie Morning Glory)... the lyrics just hit home for me!!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    I am really liking the song good life by one republic.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Nickelback, Shakin Hands. I want to be the CInderella stripper!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anything by Pitbull really gets me going. Love that man!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • codyyde
    codyyde Posts: 36
    Options
    Hot and Cold by Katy Perry... I just love the tempo and the lyrics make me laugh a little. Plus occasionally I break out into lip syncing..
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Becoming the Bull by Atreyu-
    @AUDRAM-I'm Alive by Godsmack is what I listened to while running on Pismo Beach while on vacation-YOU ROCK!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Smooth/Santana
    I feel Lucky/ mary chapin carpenter
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Well my theme song is and always will be Trains "Drops of Jupiter". Hard one to spot huh? However when working out, I revert back to anything by Hendrix, Stones and Zepplin.
  • Bubdog1
    Bubdog1 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm Still Standing--Elton John
  • rhiannonlotton
    rhiannonlotton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Foo Fighters - My Hero
    or
    P.Diddy's - Good Morning (always gets me pumped up for my workout at 4:45 a.m.)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    "Lady in Red"
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I love "What the hell" by Avril Lavigne. Not nessesary trying to come off how she sings in that song BUT I just want to enjoy life and look good doing it.
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Metallica, "Broken, Beat & Scarred"
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am Woman by Jordin Sparks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In-fvpubTrg

Great to run to.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    American Bad *kitten* by Kid Rock :laugh:
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Mine is "Go, You Chicken Fat, Go". Unless you grew up in the 60's and 70's, you won't know what I'm talking about. LOL
  • IllyJames
    IllyJames Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    "The New Workout Plan" by Kanye West
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    DawnWendalynn1973 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    For lyrics....its Bon Jovi 'it's my life' all the way.

For getting me moving, its pitbull (anything I have heard but my fave is On the Floor with Jennifer Lopez) and Katy Perry. I have also been groovin' to Britney Spears stuff more lately when I never really did listen to her before.

Another song just popped into my head, though I haven't listened to it in a long time...by Travis Tritt's 'Its a great day to be alive' is a good 'get you out of a bad mood' song.