100+ pounds to lose! Need some friends.

Options
Hey! I’m looking to lose 130 pounds.

I’m 26. A wife. A mom. And looking to get my active life back.

I’d love for people to add me on here to offer support and encouragement and vice versa. I’m serious about this so I’d love if there was anyone else out there looking to do similarly. Anyone can feel free to friend request me.

Replies

• Cthulhamonster
    Cthulhamonster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat! I just started getting serious three days ago, but it is time. I am 29, a workaholic, and a brand new puppy owner. I am looking to be active and not feel limited by my weight.

Excited to see you start your journey! -C
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You ladies can do this!! Set a short term goal. Keep your focus and push every single day. I am much older than both of you (I will be 45 this year) and last year I lost more than 100 lbs in 8 months and 4 days. I literally just got off the couch, moved more, ate healthier and learned portion control. MFP is a GREAT tool for helping you reach your weight loss goals!!
  • justagirl218
    justagirl218 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ChelleDee07 that’s so inspiring! I’m 5 days in and down at least a pound (didn’t measure myself until 2 days ago after I had already started). With perseverance I hope to achieve what you have.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ChelleDee07 that’s so inspiring! I’m 5 days in and down at least a pound (didn’t measure myself until 2 days ago after I had already started). With perseverance I hope to achieve what you have.

Better than me. I never did measurements... even to this day. I went solely on my weight, not inches. I would love to know what I lost in inches!! I just WISH I had taken pictures on DAY 1. I was already down almost 14 lbs before I took my first progress picture. Take the pictures now if you haven't already. You will be glad you did. Take them frequently... they will show you change when the scale might not be as much in your favor.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. I am in the same boat. I’ve lost 145 before, gained most of it back. I have about 120 to lose now. Feel free to add me!