Looking for supportive & fun friends round my age 25-35

Jst got back on here. Lost 60lbs in the past bt gained bak half of it. Trying to lose another 80. If your fun & down to earth hit me up or add me. Well help keep eachother motivated🤗😊♡

*HOW DO I SEND A REQUEST?*

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited August 2018
    Jst got back on here. Lost 60lbs in the past bt gained bak half of it. Trying to lose another 80. If your fun & down to earth hit me up or add me. Well help keep eachother motivated🤗😊♡

*HOW DO I SEND A REQUEST?*

Well, my fun self is way too old! HA! Too bad!!!!

To send a request, you click on that person's profile pic and something should pop up on your screen....I do not believe that you can send a request from that popup. So, click on their profile pic again (yes, not getting senile here) and that will take you to their stuff....one of the "buttons" on the bottom will be "Send a Friend Request" - or whatever the actual words are! Hope that helps!
  • Bella_HTTR23
    Bella_HTTR23 Posts: 7 Member
    Awww thank you sweetie😊
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are most welcome. MFP can be a little bit challenging at first. But, once you get the hang of things and of how it does things, not so challenging (like everything else in life)! Best of fortune to you with your 80lbs! Slow and steady wins the race, right? :-)