Err! Come on Girls, work with me

Options
Krystal924
Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
Just a rant....I was so excited yesterday to put on a Size Large dress. Very cute, and nothing I would normally wear in public. I looked so good in it, except the girls. They barely fit in the top. Why won't they go down? Just a little is all I'm asking. I hate that I have to continue to wear an XL just so they fit. I know they don't normally shrink with weight loss, but I was hoping. Now off to JcPenny today to see if I can find anything I like there. :)

Replies

• AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I still have to wear an XL shirt 99% of the time.
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    They might shrink as you get closer to your goal weight. At my highest weight, I wore a DD. Now I'm in a D, but at my lowest weight I wore a C.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there. Even when wearing size 14 pants, my girls are DDD. They did go down from the G they were at my highest weight, but beware your wishes. They don't decrease prettily, in a reverse growing way. They are more like party balloons two weeks after the party. Sure, they take up less space, but they sure were much more fun to look at back in the day.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    LOL. I feel your pain! Mine have gone down some, but definitely slower than some of my other body parts. Hang in there. They'll get the message. :laugh:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Being a small breasted person myself, I'm between an A and a B, I envy y'all. I'd love to be able to complain about how huge my breasts are. But, I just complain about being the president of the itty bitty titty committee.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm with ya there. I have to get the next size up and get the waist taken in because otherwise it looks like I'm wearing a tent...
  • gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem that is where I lose first...my C cup gets baggy....and my tummy stays big...
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    well, for me the girls are the first to go!!!! It used to make me sad, but after having gained quite a bit "there" I am looking forward to them going back to their non existence; though I do feel sorry for my husband.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    same here, i have to buy a L or XL just so they fit! my hubby took me shopping the other day and he picked out the cutest dress for me to try on, he gave me small to try on. i looked at him and told him i needed a large. he looked at me and said "theres no way your a large". I pointed to my girls and he just smiled!
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    [This made me laugh - mine look like party balloons too! :laugh: ]
    I'm with you there. Even when wearing size 14 pants, my girls are DDD. They did go down from the G they were at my highest weight, but beware your wishes. They don't decrease prettily, in a reverse growing way. They are more like party balloons two weeks after the party. Sure, they take up less space, but they sure were much more fun to look at back in the day.
    [/quote]
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger when I gained weight so I would hope they would get smaller when I lose. Mine were a C and now I am a G! What happened to everybody saying that's the first place they get smaller?
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger when I gained weight so I would hope they would get smaller when I lose. Mine were a C and now I am a G! What happened to everybody saying that's the first place they get smaller?

It only happens to those of us that don't have much of "them" to lose!:embarassed:
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    I'm with ya! At my smallest & at my largest the girls are the same! I get so frustrated when I go bra shopping since I also have such an unusual size (34DDD) that I always say I have to go to the stripper store to buy bras!
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    At least you still HAVE the boobs! My biggest problem, when losing weight, is the boob loss. I've always been flat as a washboard growing up and to finally have something to fill out my tops is beyond words (meaning: I look like a WOMAN).
    Even if you're wearing the XL or L top, be happy, because you have the tatas to show off!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem with dresses and the girls. For some reason, dress manufacturers think my boobs should be way bigger given the size of my hips. I tried on THE cutest dress, but it was like 3 sizes too big just in the bust. And my mom's a seamstress, and even she didn't think it could be taken in that much and still look good. But it fit perfectly in my hips so going down a size was not an option. (And I'm a DD cup!)
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    lol *looks down at my own 32A ladies* Smaller chested women wish for slightly bigger, bigger chested wish for slightly smaller. That's life. I have to wear an XL and I don't have that problem. But I do have broad shoulders. I was just telling my husband yesterday that I will never be a tiny woman no matter how much weight I lose. My frame is just too dang big. Wide hips and broad shoulders.
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    try some extra chest exercises, push up, chest fly's, stuff like that. that might help :)
  • Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    These posts are making me smile! I am a 36DD, and they are the same size as when I started almost 40 lbs ago. I'm completely willing to share a cup or two to anyone who wants them. :)
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40DD, I hate it and can't wait for mine to shrink!! I'd kill to get back to a C, and I'd be over the moon in a B. I think my husband would leave me if I hit an A cup though! LOL
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40DD, I hate it and can't wait for mine to shrink!! I'd kill to get back to a C, and I'd be over the moon in a B. I think my husband would leave me if I hit an A cup though! LOL

lol my husband jokes about his "perky little A cups". He's pretty fit as he delivers furniture everyday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!