frumpy to fabulous...what a DIFFERENCE a day makes! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    so so true, thats my bad habbit!! well done, it just shows to be patient and carry on with it.
    WELL DONE xxx
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    so so true, thats my bad habbit!! well done, it just shows to be patient and carry on with it.
    WELL DONE xxx

Thanks gemma!!! HOnestly, I feel like a NEW PERSON after having my 'ah-ha' moment.....I feel like I 'get it' now....and will be better prepared!! :D Happy Tuesday girl!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    a fluffy fluffer

Best.
    Description.
    Ever.

:laugh:

bahaha....it felt like an appropriate discription of how I felt yesterday!!! :D But not today!! woot wooot!
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this! :D I'm slowly coming to the same realizations you are... Recently, even if I've wanted to get down on myself for feeling like ... what was it? a fluffy fluffer?! ;D -- I've got myself right out of that mindset. I don't think it ever helps. Ever. :)
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    Thanks so much for this! :D I'm slowly coming to the same realizations you are... Recently, even if I've wanted to get down on myself for feeling like ... what was it? a fluffy fluffer?! ;D -- I've got myself right out of that mindset. I don't think it ever helps. Ever. :)

bahahha you are awesome!!! isn't it great to have that realization!!! no more fluffy-fluffers here!! :D Happy Tuesday!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    No more frumpy feeling here..AHHHHH success!!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who supported me today!!! what a GREAT site this is!! :D
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I need to remember this tomorrow... I have been feeling fRuMpY for about a week now, and can't get out of it! I will read this in the AM when I get up!

Thanks for posting!